About me (CV)
I am a visiting assistant professor at University of Rochester. Before joining U of Rochester, I obtained my Ph.D. from University of Iowa. My research interest is Geometric Analysis.
1. On a class of fully nonlinear flows in Kahler geometry. Joint with Hao Fang and Xinan Ma. J. reine angew. Math. aa (2011), 1—32.
2. Compactness method for Holder estimates of certain degenerate elliptic equations. Joint with Huilian Jia and Fengping Yao. Electron. J. Qual. Theory Differ. Equ. 2012, No. 19, 1-9.
3. On the geometric flows solving Kahlerian inverse $\sigma_k$ equations. Joint with Hao Fang. To appear in Pacific Jounal of Mathematics.
4. Convergence of general inverse sigma-flow on Kahler manifolds with Calabi Ansatz. Joint with Hao Fang. To appear in Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.
5. The J-flow on Kahler surfaces: a boundary case. Joint with Hao Fang, Jian Song and Ben Weinkove. Preprint
Spring 2013: Math282 Introduction to complex variables
Math164 Calculus 2