My research interests are mainly in topology with
connections to other areas such as
- classical homotopy theory,
- braid groups,
- configuration spaces,
- modular forms as the cohomology of
certain configuration spaces, and
- cohomology of groups.
Graduate Students, current, and past
- Daniel Waggoner, 1985, Federal Reserve Bank, Atlanta,
- Shiu-Chun Wong, 1991, Zechiang University, Hangchou.
- Ran Levi
1993,University of Aberdeen
- Dai Tamaki
1993, Shinshu University, Japan
- Jie Wu 1995, National University of Singapore
- Miguel Xicotencatl
1997, Centro de Investigacion, Mexico City
- Jeff Wang, 1997, Industry, Email: Jeff.Wang@REQUISITE.com
- Takeshi Sato, 2000, Email: Takeshi_Sato@urgrad.rochester.edu
- Maria Voloshina
2003, California State University at Fresno
Current Editorial Boards
Theory In Homotopy Theory I.
Loop Spaces Of
Configuration Spaces, Braid-Like Groups, And Knots.
On Loop Spaces Of
On the homotopy type
of infinite stunted projective spaces.
On Genus One
Mapping Class Groups, Function Spaces, and Modular Forms.
Mapping Class Groups and Function Spaces.
Combinatorial Models for Iterated Loop
On Orbit Configuration Spaces associated to
the Gaussian Integers: Homotopy Groups, and Homology Groups.